Search hotels


Check-in date


Check-out date


Top destinations

Useful Links



How to Book or Cancel

Kensington Town House From GBP 55,-

32-36 Hogarth Road SW5 OPU, London, United Kingdom

Quick description

No hotel photo available The Kensington Town House, part of the Smart Hotels concept by Shaftesbury Hotels, is now fully air conditioned and has double glazed windows in all the rooms.

A no expense spared refurbishment has made The Kensington Town House is a perfect place to stay. The hotel is stylish, modern with a quiet, leafy yet central location. The hotel offers great rates, so why pay more?

Hotel operates a fully non-smoking policy.

Nr. rooms: 67.


Extra Information

Hotel transfers
For cheap transfers to and from this hotel, check www.taxi2hotel.nl
Hotel information
The state-of-the-art Kensington Town House is a unique hotel to behold. It offers the perfect location for walking around London or taking the tube. The hotel is minutes from Earls Court tube station and close to Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centre, Kensington High Street and Knightstbridge for indulging in shopping sprees.
Room information
Rooms have individually controlled air conditioning, a plasma interactive TV, standard size beds, bathrobe and slippers on request,
a telephone with voice mail and answering service, night time reading spot lights, secure digital safe (laptop size), and free wake up calls. Baby cots are available on request.
Food & beverage
Breakfast is served from 07:00 until 10:00.
Price of Breakfast Buffet (if not included in Price of Room: 14.95 GBP).
Price of Full English Breakfast (if not included in Price of Room): 14.95 GBP.
Area information
The hotel comes under the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, which is one of the most luxurious residential areas. The Kensington Gardens boast its Rose garden and the monument of Queen Victoria, located directly in front of the round pond. The Kensington Palace, which was the former residence of Princess Diana and still home to some other members of the royal family, is a very popular visiting spot for tourists.
Harrod?s, the world famous department store, is also just a short stroll from the hotel.
Enquire at the hotel about the famous Chelsea walks which start from King?s Road and head towards Thames, you can discover the very heart of Chelsea like the Carley House, the Physic Gardens, the National Army Museum and the Royal Hospital Museum which are all open to the public.
Important information
Group Booking Policy -
For Bookings of more than 5 rooms or more 25% of the booking will be taken on the day of booking and is non-refundable. 7 days before the date of arrival the remaining 75% will be taken and is also non-refundable.

For bookings of 5 rooms or more made more than 1 month in advance of arrival, the hotel require 28 working days notice for cancellation.

Hotel Policies

Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.

Children and Extra Bed Policy: All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a baby cot.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.

Deposit Policy: No deposit will be charged.

Groups: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.

VAT and city/tourist taxes: VAT is included.
Service charge is included.
City/tourist tax is not applicable.

Internet: Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.

Meal Plan: Full English breakfast is not included and costs GBP 15.00 per person.
Continental breakfast is not included and costs GBP 12.50 per person.

Parking: No parking available.

Pets: Pets are not allowed.

The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
Children older than 2 year are considered adult for room occupancy.
Children no older than 1 year can stay for free.
Accepted credit cards
14:00 - 00:00 hours.
12:00 hours.